Registration for the summit could be done either through online system or through registration from NHRC.
For online registration:
- Registration fees should be deposited/transferred to the following account:
Details of Bank Account:
- Beneficiary: The Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC), Ramshah Path, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Bank: Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd. Kathmandu, Nepal
- Account No: 18-0018546-06
- Code: SCBLNPKA
- Name of the participant followed by “Summit 2019” should be clearly mentioned in the bank transfer document or deposit slip.
- Bank transfers/deposit must be for the net amount. It is the participant’s responsibility to pay any extra charges for the bank transfer.
- The transfer/deposit document and registration form should be send to email@example.com
- After completion of the online registration, participants will receive an email for confirmation within few days
For registration from NHRC:
- Registration form should be filled and the registration fee should be paid at the administration section of NHRC.
The registration fee covers admission to the summit, lunch, and refreshments during summit including the reception dinner, and summit materials.
Early Bird Registration: 28 February 2019
Regular Registration: 31 March 2019
Early Bird NRs. 1000/- Until 28 February 2019
Regular NRs. 2000/- Until 31 March 2019
NRs. 3000/- Until 31 March 2019
Note: Registration fee will be waived for presenters whose abstract has been accepted for summit by scientific committee and for invited speakers/guests.